APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 ARE NOW CLOSED
If you or a dependent are in need of financial assistance as a result of a severe medical condition, you are invited to apply for a once-off donation which will come from the proceeds of the Touch A Soul 5 km Charity Run.
To qualify for consideration, the following criteria must be met:
- the beneficiary must reside in Buffalo City;
- proof of the medical condition must be provided on request by the applicant or applicant’s legal guardian as well as the contact details of the applicant’s primary physician;
- written consent for the organisers of the Touch A Soul 5km Charity Run to verify the validity of the applicant’s medical condition;
- written consent by the applicant or guardian for the organisers to publish photos and an article detailing the applications medical condition and situation on whatever media platform they deem necessary for the promotion of the event;
- should the applicant be a minor, the application must be accompanied by proof of legal guardianship.
The above criteria will only be required should the applicant be short-listed for consideration.
Applications for the 2018 Touch a Soul 5km Charity Run open on 01 August and close 23 August 2018. After the closing date, applications will be shortlisted and a panel will nominate a suitable candidate to be the beneficiary of this year’s event. The panel’s decision will be final and no negotiations will be entered into with unsuccessful applicants.
This application does not constitute a legally binding agreement between the applicant and the organisers of this event.